Are the vechicle insured ?
- The rental rates include full indemnity for accidental damage to third party property and bodily injuries. However, in line with the commercial insurance practice, the customer is always responsible for an amount equivalent to the excess clause not exceed for Group A (RM2,000), Group B (RM5,000) and Group C (RM10,000).
- We offer the customer the option to waive the financial responsibility resulting from damage vehicle while it under rental agreement. This can be done by accepting the Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) at the time of taking delivery of the vehicle on payment of 10% from rental rates. However the customer is liable for a Non-Waiver able Damage Excess for Group A (RM1500), Group B (RM2,000) and C (RM2,500)
- The insurance and CDW will not cover for damage due to negligence, tyre punctures and burst tyres, fuel errors, lack of electricity because of forgotten turned off electrical devices, loss or damage to the vehicle accessories.
- The customer is reminded that under body and overhead damage is at the their own risk at all time. All insurance is void if vehicles are driven on unsealed and unmade roads or surfaces.
What are methods of payment for car rental service ?
- Cash in Ringgit (MYR)
- Online bank transfer – CIMB – Naiees’s Enterprise – No acc: 8601279913
- Credit Card – We accept credit card at the office & pick up location.
I do not received any reservation code & details from my email.
Please check our incoming email in TRASH or SPAM folder.
Tips: Please add our email firstname.lastname@example.org into your email contact to avoid this matter.
Can I change the car, date & pick-up time after reservation ?
Yes, you can.
Please key-in your reservation number (send via e-mail) in this page: Modify Reservation Page and change the desired booking info.
or contact us at 01135227911 (Zafi-Miri HQ) / 0168398460, 0168708248 (Abg Harith – Bintulu Branch)
Where can i take the car and where can i return it ?
Please refer to your reservation detail provided in your email.
What should i do if car breaks down ?
Try to Relax and observe your surrounding, secure the car at the safe place.
Contact 01135227911 (Zafi-Miri HQ) / 0168398460, 0168708248 (Abg Harith – Bintulu Branch)
Do you deliver car outside Miri or Bintulu?
Currently, we just cater for Miri and Bintulu Town, for more details please contact us.
Cheap Budget Miri Bintulu Car Rental. designed by berjayamultimedia.com