Terms and Conditions
- Rates quoted in Ringgit Malaysia (RM) and subject to change without prior notice.
- The minimum rental charge is one day (24 hours period).
- The rental rates include full indemnity for accidental damage to third party property and bodily injuries. However, in line with the commercial insurance practice, the customer is always responsible for an amount equivalent to the excess clause not exceed for Group A (RM2,000), Group B (RM5,000) and Group C (RM10,000).
- We offer the customer the option to waive the financial responsibility resulting from damage vehicle while it under rental agreement. This can be done by accepting the Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) at the time of taking delivery of the vehicle on payment of 10% from rental rates. However, the customer is liable for a Non-Waiver able Damage Excess for Group A (RM1500), Group B (RM2,000) and C (RM2,500)
- The insurance and CDW will not cover for damage due to negligence, tyre punctures and burst tyres, fuel errors, lack of electricity because of forgotten turned off electrical devices, loss or damage to the vehicle accessories.
- The customer is reminded that under body and overhead damage is at their own risk at all time. All insurance is void if vehicles are driven on unsealed and unmade roads or surfaces.
- All parking fees or traffic fines incurred during the rental period will be the responsibility of the customer. Additional RM50 will be charge to the customer for every summons paid by Naiees Miri Car Rental.
- In addition to the rent charges, the customer is required to have a cash deposit and an equivalent as a guarantee of proper usage of the vehicle for the entire duration of the contract, sum which will be reimbursed if no damage is notified on its delivery.
- The customer is responsible to return the vehicle for servicing and maintenance every 5000 Km, any damage to the vehicle due to late maintenance will be the responsibility of the customer.
- The customer is responsible for paying monthly rental beginning on the date of delivery vehicles and thereafter on or before the date of the same generic each succeeding month. We reserve the right to terminate the rental agreement if the customer fails to make payment at the time specified.
Booking Confirmations and Cancellation Policy
- Bookings made on our website will be confirmed by an email to the address entered and will include our reference. No other confirmation will be issued
- Any subsequent changes made to a booking will be confirmed by an email to the address entered at the time the booking was created.
- The cancellation of a booking will be confirmed by an email to the address entered at the time the booking was created.
- If a booking is canceled by the Customer within 48 hours from the start of the period of hire, 50% of all money paid will be non-refundable.
- If a booking is canceled by the Customer within 24 hours from the start of the period of hire, 100% of all money paid will be non-refundable.
- If the customer does not appear at the time and place designated as the pickup point, all money paid will be non-refundable